At Pearson Institute of Higher Education, we believe that offering qualifications of academic excellence are your pathway to finding a meaningful and rewarding career.
As a degree-conferring institution, we are proud to offer qualifications that are accredited, registered and quality assured according to regulatory requirements set out by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
Pearson Institute is:
- A registered private higher education institution with the Department of Higher Education and Training under the Education Act No. 101 of 1997.Registration Certificate number: 2001/HE07/008.
- Accredited by the South African Higher Education Quality Committee (HEQC) (South Africa) of the Council on Higher Education (CHE)
- Registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF) by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
- Where applicable, qualifications are registered, recognised or endorsed by the relevant professional bodies.
As part of Pearson, one of our strengths is that we collaborate with some of the finest education providers, academic institutions, professional associations and industry bodies from around the world. This translates into career-orientated qualifications and programmes with a balance of theory, knowledge and practical application.
Pearson Institute has educational partnerships with the following institutions:
- Cornell University (USA)
- Radford University College (Ghana)
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology (SA)
- Monash University (AU)
- Monash (SA)
- North-West University (SA)
- UNISA (SA)
Through our accreditations and affiliations, we are able to offer quality academic programmes. In addition, we have systems and policies in place to research, develop, review and quality assure our qualifications, programmes, curricula, content, our teaching methods and assessment processes. Because of our close ties with industry, we are able to respond to market needs, while still maintaining our high standards. This means we can keep our promise of providing you with a relevant and market-led education.